ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
Our client is looking for an individual to join their team in the Philippines that will be able to provide excellent customer service and organize data entry to existing clients as well as be able to enjoy building a world-class company.
- Respond to customer email correspondence.
- Manage Back-end functions within Seller Central.
- Organize Product Data in Spreadsheets.
- Update Images, Titles, Bullets, Descriptions and Search Terms for an entire Product Line.
- Organize Data into Excel files and upload into Seller Central to make updates.
- Monitor and remove negative feedback.
- Actively review Brand product listings to find and fix issues.
- Monitoring Inbound Shipments from Brand Warehouses to Amazon Warehouses and reconciling the shipment.
- Review advertising campaigns and adjust spend on particular keywords.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Preferred to have at least 1-2 years work experience in handling Customer Service for eCommerce accounts.
- Knowledge in eCommerce and software programs such as Sellercentral, Forecastly is preferred.
- Required skill(s): Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, Google Docs and Good typing speed.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills is a must
- Flexible with any work schedule.
- Must be wiling to work in Marcos Highway, Antipolo.