Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform in house search for potential candidates
- Contact & schedule applicants for processing and ensure adequate daily applicants flow.
- Handle basic screening including communications
- Assist with screening and referring qualified candidates to recruiters for follow up interviews.
- Set & manage initial candidate expectations and prepare them for an interview.
- In charge of Employee Referral Program
- Source candidates for each position and leverage online recruiting resources like Jobstreet, etc.
- Maintain and administer job postings on external job boards.
- Utilize internal applicant tracking system for creating reports.
- Identify problems, collect data and able to conclude fitness of candidate.
- Receive and monitor job applications from external sources to respective Recruitment point of contact.
- Promote company’s branding by creating attractive job advertisements and posting on our social media pages.
- Follow-up and engage candidates delivered from the Talent Acquisition
Reports & Analytics:
- Gather data that are needed in preparation of various recruitment reports.
- Identify and resolve reporting issue proactively.
- Provide suggestion to improve recruitment business process.
- Maintain & develop relationship with internal teams and create partnership to improve leads.
- BS Psychology graduate
- Minimum 2 year relevant experience in sourcing is a must.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
- Photoshop proficiency is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Must be proficient in using MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.